I just had a solid weekend. No real non-sense, in fact no non-sense at all. It was peaceful and reflective. Here is the top 10 highlights of this past weekend:
- Friday night I changed my spark plugs and brakes on my car. Now, I know this does seem like a fun thing to most, but it was nice to get lost in a project.
- Went swimming with my dog. He loves the water, the little psycho.
- Watched disc 1 and 2 of HBO’s True Blood season 1, as recommended by LiLu.I am now hooked.
- Boxed up more of my stuff in preparation of my “cannot happen fast enough” move.
- Talked with my sister for an hour discussing a variety of issues, such as the upcoming Northern VA Beerfest. I may even be there, if a certain phone call goes well today.
- I made a killer pot roast (while listening to Wu-Tang Clan); which I will eat the rest of the week. I love left overs.
- Caught up on sleep. (this should be at the top, but there is no real order here.
- Went to Sat. 5 o’clock mass. I had to laugh at the little old Hispanic lady that starred at my tattoos and refused to shake my hand as I said, “peace be with you.” #failedatchurch
- Got a random phone call from Australia and a text form Maryland. I love random communication from beautiful girls. You know who you are!
- For once I actually looked forward to a Monday, or at least the start of the work week.
Well, off to do offical type things. Enjoy your day!