Ladies and gentlemen a short and sweet top 10 of what rocked my weekend:
- “The Hangover” this movie kicked total ass. Best of the Summer yet.
- Sleep. I finally slept in on Saturday for the first time in weeks.
- The small squall outside on Saturday that helped keep me in bed and away from doing things.
- Russian Standard Vodka, is pure bliss. I am not a vodka guy, but we were drinking it straight with Ice and a lemon. Nectar!
- The movie “7 Pounds.” I have to admit I got a bit choked up and shed a tear. Strong work.
- My Dog Winston. He is such a badass. We laid around all weekend and went to the park. He is very mellow and my little boy.
- Winning $2 off a scratch off ticket.
- Being reminded that my feelings for someone still have not faded.
- Not being bothered by anyone. It is a nice change of pace.
- Submitted another 50 applications, hopefully something will stick this time.