So it has almost been a week since I have been on mainly due to a crazy work schedule, but also my own devices. I had to unplug my brain for a hot minute. Then, yesterday happened! Let me marinate your brains with some flavor…
Many of us have a routine in the morning, some are more rigorous and complex than others. Personally, mine is more of a comfort issue and not so much a necessity; however, change one thing in my line up and my brain falls apart. Take these fine observances for example:
- What the hell is this? Antiques? Where is my BBC World New’s? I want my worldly updates with a British wit and sarcasm, not fucking antiques. Oh well, time for Sports Center!
- Holy hell, how did it get so damn cold so fast. Yesterday I was sweating my balls off and today my boys are going to get frost bite, what the hell?
- If this chick taps her brakes one more time I swear I will ram my Lincoln straight up her ass!
- Why must women people speak to me in the morning? Nothing of significance has happened since last night that I need a pre-coffee update. Now, piss off.
- Yes, I am in a bad mood (see reasons above) and I hate Dr. Phil. So what are your chances that I will be nice to you while you ask me “whats wrong”? You, you are whats wrong.
- I feel my inner ninja poised for attack.
- That’s it! I am taking my toys and going home…
I realized that this blog is a nice outlet and comes in handy to release my bottled up energy. Bear with me for a bit I am trying to accomplish a few things that require some kind of attention span. With that said, here is the line up for the rest of the week:
TMI Thursday: Where we explore the world of farts; mainly because my ER stories are grossing people out.
Friday Holy Hale of an Ale: I will be reviewing 3, that’s right 3, seasonal Ales; Dogfish Head’s Black and Blue and Fort along with Lagunitas’ Hop Stoopid Farm House Ale.